Friday, December 15, 2006

28 weeks.

Obviously i had a great thanksgiving or at least that's what the nurse told me when i went to the doctor this week. so far every time i went in, my weight was creeping along at a slow pace. 3 pounds here. 4 pounds there. Well, this time i went in and i'd gained a whopping 8 pounds. i felt crazy, but the doctor said it was totally normal.

i also had to do my diabetes test this time as well. i don't think i've ever had anything to drink that was quite that sweet. got the test results back and everything's good to go. now the appointments move to every other week. it's so exciting to think that we'll have a little baby in only 2.5 months.

i saw our daughter move for the first time the other morning. i was lying in bed trying to get the courage to get up and out of the corner of my eye i saw my whole stomach move. i think that was possibly more thrilling than feeling her move for the first time.

No comments: