Thursday, July 05, 2007

4th of July


Adelaide and I celebrated our independence by hanging out at the Carters with the New Parents class. It was a good time as we met and began to get to know some of the folks in the class. It was a little sad that Rocky wasn't there. I can definitely not wait until he gets home; luckily there's not much more time to go. He gets back late Saturday night. Above's a pic of us at the party (thanks for Cheryl). Notice Adelaide's patriotic garb. Rocky's grandma sent it to her. The girl is well clothed that's for sure.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

I have some more cute pics I need to send you! I'm out of town right now, but remind me if I don't send them to you by next week. ;o)

Christine said...

Hey Sunee! It's Christine, your "VBF" from high school! Congratulations on your little sweetie pie! I'm sure you've talked to Brandon (who told me about this blog thingy). He did my engagement pictures. I'm getting married! I'd love love love to hear from you! My e-mail is mrsgrenat@yahoo.com.