Saturday, May 02, 2009

Lots of Pictures

So, many of these are totally random. Some were taken with my phone. Some were taken with the nicer camera. Anyway, enjoy the randomness.

Punk Rock hair.

We had a dinner group at the park a few weeks ago. We got some good pictures of the kiddos especially Kate who actually looks at the camera and smiles. Adelaide as I lament about often will have no part of it.


I love this picture. I'm not sure why, maybe cause it's my kid in action.

The kids kind of look like they are in a gang or something. They all look so tough.


My favorite shot of Adelaide that day.


Double baby shower at CBS.

Adelaide feeding Dolly.

Somehow during nursery at church Adelaide got all the boys to do what she wanted to do-- play with dolls. Here's one of the boys rocking Adelaide and the dolly. Adelaide is a influencer even at her age. It's funny to watch.

The "nursery" just a couple of weeks ago. Ahhhh!

More of the "nursery." It looks so much better now. My mild heartattacks when I enter the room have stopped.

A dangerous habit.

Hilarious sign at Hong Kong Supermarket. 10 lbs? Really?

3 comments:

Mandy said...

so fun! thanks for including a preggo pic..you look so pretty!
and a 10lb weight limit? baby Hayley would be banned from birth at 10lb 14oz.!
keep us updated on your little man's upcoming arrival..

Yobany said...

Tell Rocky I look forward to the day I can have a "nursery" to stash my Jim Bean and Tito's... :-P

Sunee said...

just to clarify, the alcohol boxes were filled with books. we just got them one day when we went out looking for empty boxes. yobany, what do you think of us? :)