Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Fun Day

Today Adelaide and I met up with Zaylin and Sarah for a walk around the Clow's neighborhood. It was a good time to catch up and exchange parenting stories. Zaylin and Adelaide are about the same size even though Adelaide's 3 weeks older. The only way you'd be able to tell that Adelaide's older is that she acts older.

Here's Adelaide and Zaylin:


After hanging out at the Clow's, we headed to the Wagens. We had lunch together and had a good time catching up and then took Adelaide for her first real dip in the pool. We'd tried it before but it was too cold for her to actually go in. Just last week Rocky's grandma hooked us up with a whole swim outfit for Adelaide. She was seriously decked out from head to foot-- a matching bikini with swim diaper built in, a sun hat to shield her eyes, matching terry cloth robe, and of course pink elastic sunglasses. It was a great time. Adelaide seemed to enjoy it alot. I look forward to bringing her more often. I have to admit it was a little hard to juggle her and all the pool gear at the same time. I'm not sure if I'll do it alone any time soon. Maybe I'd feel more comfortable at the kiddie pool in our neighborhood.


Ari and Adelaide:

Brooke and Adelaide:

Adelaide and me:

No comments: