Thursday, June 07, 2007

This week

Not alot going on this week except Rocky heading out of town for North Carolina and Minneapolis. Oh, and my family coming in to town. Wow, I've seen them more in the past 2 months than I have probably in the past 2 years. Amazing what change comes with a baby in the picture.

Adelaide and I have been doing the normal stuff. Of course we've been hanging out with friends too.

Here's Adelaide with Ella Carter. Ella was either jealous that Adelaide was using her blanket or wanting to snuggle. I like to think it was the latter:

Adelaide and the Jupes. Erin was gracious enough to watch Adelaide while I went to the chiropractor. I have to admit I held myself back from calling to check on her on my way back to her house, but everything went super smooth:

Rocky moved into his new office this week. Here's Adelaide at the new office with Chris Degarmo:

Adelaide loves books already. She will stare at the pictures and it takes her a long time before she gets bored with them. Here's my mom reading her "Oh the Places You'll Go."

No comments: