Saturday, June 09, 2007

Sweet Berry Farm





Today is the last day my family's in town. It's been hard to find stuff to do to entertain them so when I mentioned Sweet Berry Farm a couple of days ago and got a positive response, I decided we'd definitely have to go. So today after Adelaide woke up and ate, we all got ready and made it there by 9. The drive was absolutely beautiful. Adelaide was still napping when we arrived so I stayed in the car with her til she woke up. Then I fed her and headed out to the blackberry patch. I carried her in the Baby Bjorn and made sure she was protected from the sun and went to picking berries. It was the best time we've had all week. She was super happy until time for her nap. Then I put her in her stroller and she napped while we all had a picnic lunch and ate the farm's yummy homemade ice cream. She napped the rest of the outing, til we got back to Cedar Park. It couldn't have turned out better.

2 comments:

Charis said...

Yum... homemade ice cream at the berry farm! Can't wait till my gestational diabetes is over so i can have good food again!! :) Glad you had fun with your family. Adalaide is growing SO fast! She looks tall.

cheryl said...

If y'all enjoyed the berry picking you'll definitely have to check out the pumpkin patch in the fall. It's a pretty fun farm! ;o) Glad y'all had a good time. Adelaide's such a trooper.