Friday, April 04, 2008

Learning to Talk

I've been meaning to post these for awhile but Adelaide's vocabulary is growing now like never before. Alot of it is just imitation at this point, but it's fun nonetheless.

Here she is saying "potato."


And bye bye.


And signing for the first time. She's now signing "eat," "more," and "all done." The first time she signed "eat," I was just doing stuff around the house and she came up to me, pulled on my leg, and told me she wanted food. It was awesome so of course I gave her a snack. Her favorite sign is "all done" though she likes to do it when I'm changing her diaper or suctioning her nose or trying to get her to do anything else she doesn't like.

1 comment:

Charis said...

very cute! Gotta say I was saddened today when I looked at next week's calendar and saw that was the week yall were gonna come visit :( Maybe later in the year!