Wednesday, September 09, 2009

In Need of a Picture

It's been years since we did one of those family photo magnet things (since before Adelaide was born). Being on staff with Campus Crusade for Christ, I think that is almost grounds to be fired (I joke), but that said, we need a picture. We need a nice family picture of the 4 of us. It will be no small feat. Rocky, as we learned after many attempts at this in the past, can't smile. Seriously. He feels awkward in photos and simply can't do it without looking weird. Adelaide can't sit still or look at the camera. She can say "cheese" and continue doing whatever she was doing before. And then there's Abe. He's a newborn but I probably have more hope in him than the other two. Anyway, if anyone of you photographer friends out there is up for the challenge, I would love you forever.

4 comments:

Marti said...

If you can wait a month or so, I could maybe help you out. :) Oh, but it will cost you a casserole. ;)

Unknown said...

i would so be there for you guys if...you know...if i was there.

Susan, wife of 1, mother of 4 said...

Sunee, I don't know how much you want to spend, but I know that Caryn Werner does great pictures and gives you a DVD of all of her pics afterwards. I'll send you her info.

Charis said...

Hey guys! I can try to capture that "perfect" moment for you if you want. But you have to wear some cheesy Xmas outfits again. Or not. Just let me know when, or maybe you already found someone...