Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Photos

I just uploaded lots of photos.

I also wanted to add that the weather has been awesome. Being from Louisiana, I never thought I'd want rain as badly as I have wanted it here this summer. Today Adelaide said, "the grass likes the rain. the flowers open their mouths and drink it up." How poetic.

sportin' Adelaide's headband.

Adelaide wanted to wear her baby like I wear Abe so I found another use for her blanket. I love this picture mostly because of her expression.

Adelaide wanted to give her brother hugs.

They are the sweetest siblings ever.


Adelaide has been doing everything with her Gideon's Bible including brushing her teeth.

Good times with our friends the Hurleys.

Adelaide with one of her best friends, Eliana. Adelaide listed out her best friends the other day-- Eliana, Kate, and Ave-- by age I might add. It was super cute.

Adelaide is far from a tomboy but she has been playing with cars pretty much nonstop. Here she is hugging her Bronco loaded down with two "moms."

Morning cuddle time with Abe.

Abe isn't hating his carseat quite as much. However, if he falls asleep in his seat, his eyes still pop open as soon as we stop moving. I am becoming more and more of a homebody because of it.


Abe wearing one of many shirts from his grandparents.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

So much cuteness!!! I can't believe how long it's been since we've seen y'all. Abe is looking SO BIG!
Thanks for sharing. ;o)