Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We headed to our favorite pumpkin patch again this year. We had about 30 minutes of light, the mosquitoes were bad, and Rocky wasn't there to help with the photos (or be in them), but I think we still got some good shots. I love this pumpkin patch. If you live in Cedar Park or North Austin, you should check out the Cedar Park First United Methodist Church. All proceeds from the pumpkins go toward missions. The volunteers are super friendly, and it's a pretty nice location. They aren't crowded and the pumpkins aren't just stacked on a sidewalk like alot of "pumpkin patches" are these days.

Here's some of our favorite shots. Adelaide's good buddy Kate was in a few. She definitely has better posing skills than my kiddos.


why does she insist on this goofy "cheese" face when she actually does pose.

Nice shot of Kate.




I like this picture. I think it's because they are actually starting to act like a brother and sister and it shows here.

I think Adelaide was starting to get fed up with picture taking or her brother.

Does anyone else think Abe looks like a middle aged high school gym teacher in this picture?

They are both almost smiling and almost looking in this one. I'll take it.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

So cute!

Colleen said...

Cute pics. Thanks for taking some of our kiddo too. Oh, and I'm going to start calling Abe "Coach Conly." :-)