Saturday, December 29, 2007

Scary

I don't know how people deal with it. Adelaide has been scaring the bejesus out of us the past few days. She's attempting to walk! She pulls up on everything, and I mean everything, and will occasionally let go testing her limits. The other day she pulled up on the side of her pack and play and lifted her entire body off the ground. I know she needs to learn but I want to cover everything in my house with styrofoam and bubble wrap. She's become quite proficient at walking with our help. It's only a matter of time before she'll be walking on her own. She's no longer content with crawling. Scary.

On the plus side, her sleeping has never been better. The kid is worn out in just a couple of hours and is sleeping longer for her naps and at night. Just last night she slept over 13 hours and went down for her nap after being awake for only an hour and half. She's thinning out too which is weird. Clothes that were too tight a month ago and seeing more life than I thought possible. Maybe I should start doing as many pull ups as she's doing.

1 comment:

Charis said...

Wow! She's really learning some new tricks :) Last time I saw her she wasn't even crawling yet! Glad to see yall had a good Christmas. Yall going to DWC?