Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Uncanny

Since I was pregnant, I've been subscribed to Babycenter's emails. This cool site will send you updates week by week during your pregnancy and after the baby's born to let you know what milestones your baby is reaching. I've always enjoyed them alot, but the last few months I've laughed out loud at how on target they are for our little girl. Today was no exception. Here's an excerpt from the email I got today from Babycenter:

Hello, Sunee! One day you'll walk into your baby's room and find him standing up grinning at you. Many 8-month-olds are strong enough to pull up onto their feet and stay there by holding on to you or a piece of furniture.

And this is what Adelaide was doing this afternoon when she was supposed to be napping:


After she woke up this is pretty much all she wanted to do. She pulled up on my leg, the couch, the coffee table, the chairs, etc.



Totally unrelated, but I wanted to share it anyway-- a cute pic from Sunday after church, checking out the yellow leaves.

No comments: