Friday, September 19, 2008

Girls' Day

Colleen and I are trading off watching each other's kiddo once a week. It's been nice to get some stuff done that's difficult to do with Adelaide in tow. Anyway, yesterday was my day to watch Kate. And since I haven't posted pictures of our little girl in awhile I took the opportunity to get some pictures.

It's cute to see how they play so well together these days. Here they are sitting on the step stool together.

And having a tea party.

And trying on shoes and socks.

And playing with playdough for the first time. (I was Suzy Homemaker and made it myself yesterday afternoon. It was super easy, and I always have all the stuff on hand.)

Kate enjoyed it too, especially mushing all the colors together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sunee, thank you. you are a great mommy to our sweet grandbaby. you and rocky are doing a great job.she will be strong and confident, and know she is loved. no money can buy that.

Cheng family said...

These pictures are so sweet. I can't believe how much hair Adelaide has - I love her pigtails!