Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My live-in maid

I love my new house cleaner. He cleans all the floors downstairs and up. The only thing he won't do is the stairs. I left the house yesterday with a kitchen that was crumb filled and living room that was dirty, and came back to a nicely vacuumed home. No, I'm not suddenly rolling in the dough. A good friend of ours just gave us their old Roomba. I love it! Yesterday I picked up the rugs and chairs and the normal things you have to pick up when you clean and let the robot go to work. My whole house is vacummed and it only took me about 5 minutes (unless you count the time we watched it). I charge it, put it in the room I want cleaned, push "clean," and it goes to work. Because it's so small it could even go under places we don't normal get to vacuum like under our bed. I feel like a new woman. Here's to my first robot. Now if only they made one that did dishes and toilets and dusting and mopping and changing diapers and cooking and gardening and grocery shopping. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hay guy i see your doing well
& Adelaide is getting so big scene
Christmas eve 2007 I'm so proud of both of you keep up the good job on the blog.so auntie can watch your baby girl grow since we don't get to see each other that often,gave
Adelaide big hugs and kiss from us
love yal very much.x.ox.ox yours
truly auntie Karen Carr
PS Sunee i love your live in maid what dose the cat think of it?