Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pictures I'm Behind on Posting

OK, so this post is very long and very random but I've been meaning to post all these pictures for awhile.

We went to NYC last month to visit friends (thank you frequent flyer miles), and we left Adelaide with the grandparents for the first time. It was hard to leave our little girl especially 'cause she had a cold, but everyone had a good time. I was a little worried my trip would be spoiled by morning sickness and a bad cold, but with a little help of Zofran and some Sudafed I was good to go.

not feeling so good.

the guys-- joel, josh, and rocky.

cute gideon, the hocks' son.

my ears were almost completely stopped up after the flights. i felt like my head my literally explode at one point the pressure was so bad. i couldn't hear very well for a day or so. must of have been what adelaide felt like before the ear tubes.

near the hock's place.

at central park.

me and colleen at central park.
me and rocky obviously.

again, central park. it was beautiful with the leaves changing colors.

as jack on 30 rock said last week, "we're off cupcakes, and we're back to doughnuts." the guy that owns this place asked where we were from and when we said austin he said, "oh, round rock donuts." He proceeded to trash talk them, but that's ok. His donuts were delicious.

times square obviously.

us at the UN, the biggest waste of our time and money on our trip-- the tour was lame.

Adelaide had a good time with her grammy and pops. They hung out around Austin, went to San Antonio, and visited Aunt Kay in Brenham. Here's some of their pictures.

at the outlet mall.

riding bikes.

playing dress up and then playing in puddles with jude.

at aunt kay's house.

at the san antonio riverwalk.

at the alamo.

i'm not sure what this picture is all about but i think it's hilarious so i'll end with it.

1 comment:

Susan, wife of 1, mother of 4 said...

WOW, Adelaide is SO PRETTY! I'm glad that you and Rocky got to take a great trip with just the 2 of you. Very brave step!

Did you say, "morning sickness"? Is that a hint?

Thanks for the excellent post. The pictures were great!