Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stuff we've been up to

I never sync my phone to my computer. I say never, but I just did it. Here's some pictures I've taken with it recently.

Adelaide likes accessories. Can you tell she put this on by her self?

Kid loves the swing.

At Champion park.

Right after she said, "I hug you cat."

Girl gets some serious bed (or carseat) head.
I recently went to Fun, Fun, Fun Fest where the highlight for me was my current favorite band, The National. I love them and have for awhile. The show was a little disappointing unfortunately but it still was a great time I was glad not to miss.

Adelaide and Kate rocking. Adelaide seriously getting that thing moving.

Sitting 'n Spinning. I was a little jealous. I remember how much fun that used to be.

Pretending to sleep in the cart at Sam's Club.

Right after she told me, "I love Cheerios."





No comments: