Monday, November 10, 2008

Surprising Us Every Day


Adelaide's vocabulary is blowing our minds these days. She's speaking in complete sentences often or putting phrases together on her own. I've been trying to write some down as she says them. Here's some of the interesting things she's said in the past few days (at least they are interesting to me). I'll elaborate on ones that might need it:

No cat sink. (the cat was in the sink.)
My foot stuck mama's PJs (her foot was caught in my gown, sure 'nough)
My mouth hurts (we're guessing her teeth were hurting. her 2 year molars have been trying to come in forever).
I need that duck.
Push me wagon.
I peepee alot.
I don't want put clothes on.
I don't like it.
Bring baby bottle.
Bye Bye Kate's Momma (I told her to say bye to Colleen.)
Where'd Colleen go?
I don't like this blanket (when I replaced her normal one with a silky one).
I want toys.
I thirsty sleepy.
alot of people (she said this when we were eating breakfast at a donut shop the other morning in between saying hi to everyone that entered.)
watch the animals (wanting to see a video from the library).
I find the book.
dark outside.
No pumpkins eat that K? (telling the cat not to eat her miniature pumpkin.)
pretty bracelet.
cool necklace.
kitty's tail
kitty no fall (warning the cat of the edge of the dresser)
I'm helping k?
I like eat rice k?
cooler than dad (this one I made her repeat and sure enough that's what she said. she already knew that though).
I hug you bear.
I hug you monkey.
stay heres k? (telling her animals to stay where she put them. she also tells them to sit and sleep.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

our baby adelaide is growing up so much. were so proud of our grandbaby!!!!!!!! love gramme