Sunday, March 01, 2009

Go Fly a Kite


Yesterday would have been the perfect day for flying a kite, but today was the day we chose. We couldn't find our old kite from college which we love; it was a fabric one with a 500 ft or so string. I have no idea what happened to that thing. I hate losing things. It's one of my biggest pet peeves. Anyway, luckily we had a sweet Spongebob kite our neighbors gave us when they were clearing out their garage, so off to the park we went.

Adelaide was still more interested in the slides and playscape but had a little fun with the kite. My dad is in town and he and Rocky really played with the kite the most.

Even though today was a crazy day where we weren't at home much Adelaide still only had one accident during church. She stayed dry during her nap, our trip to the park, going out to eat dinner, and going to a couple of stores afterwards. Sweet.

I just need advice on how to deal with these early stages of potty training when out and about. Usually by the time I pull over and get Adelaide in a store to the restroom, it's too late. Should I keep a potty in the car? I'm learning I need to ask her to use the potty before we leave anywhere. Leave it to a first time mom to not think of that important step.

Anyway, here's pictures from today.




1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

She is sooo adorable... :)

I hope you find that kite!