Wednesday, May 07, 2008

She's gonna be a Soccer Player

We went to Kate's first birthday party this weekend. Adelaide had a blast. I can't wait to post pictures. She slid down the slide over and over. She jumped around in the blow up pool. She, with Rocky's help, climbed to the top of the treehouse. But the thing that made me the most proud were her "soccer" skills. All on her own initiative, she began kicking a ball all around the Benefield's back yard, and she was good at it. I was sad to not have my camera with me to catch it on video. She continues to blow my mind with what she can do.

3 comments:

B-ri said...

You guys need to come here. We can chill on the deck (when it is done) and then J and A can pick the beach ball around. Fun! I suppose we won't see you until after Thailand though. So sad.

Cheng family said...

maybe she can pay for college with a soccer scholarship...

Christine said...

Happy Mother's Day, Sunee. We've moved to Texas!