Saturday, June 07, 2008

Plethra of Videos

One little upgrade of my Quicktime and now I can finally upload videos! These are from the last few weeks. Enjoy!

Here's Adelaide enjoying the beach in Krabi for the first time:


I only blew up this raft three times before this and I didn't think Adelaide was paying attention, but obviously she was. She started "blowing it up" all on her own so I grabbed the camera. It's amazing how fast she catches on these days.


Adelaide loves to give kisses especially when she's tired. Here she is during one of her kissing sessions.


Here's Adelaide saying one of her new words:


On our way to the temples we saw this guy. Adelaide was totally entertained by him:

2 comments:

Cheng family said...

these videos are great! of course, adelaide is a doll (i love that kissing video).

Colleen said...

Great videos!