Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Special Offer from Luvs

As I mentioned back in the day when I did my diaper review, I love Luvs diapers. My favorites are Pampers, but they are too pricey (unless you double up coupons like I do when I can). So my brand of choice is Luvs. They work just as great but for a much cheaper price.

Anyway, Luvs has teamed up with Anita Renfroe, a Christian comedian famous as a Youtube Phe-mom-enon for her "Mom sense" jingle. I'm not the biggest fan of the song but I'm getting to the point soon. I was going to try to post the song here but Youtube doesn't work that well here in Thailand.

Anita Renfroe has just written a sequel to the famous song. It will be available for download or viewing exclusively on Luvs.com on June 25, but Luvs has authorized me to pass along the new song to you early and to also tell you about a special offer that is going to be available a week from today. Go to Luvs.com on June 25th to receive a $5 off your next purchase of Luvs coupon. The offer is very limited so be sure to go to Luvs.com as soon as you can on the 25th. If you go to HEB and use the $5 coupon and combine it with an in-store coupon (which they have usually once a month or so) the package will be nearly free. I'm bummed I won't be around my computer on the 25th to be my coupon :(.

OK, so here's a sneak peek at the new song by Anita Renfroe:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

her first song she done about MOMS was so funny but this one not so much. iam with you sunee on that one. thanks for the diaper info. were gald your time is has been good while youve been away . but we miss you. cant wait to see adelaide.love, gramme.

Anonymous said...

That's cool that Luvs has teamed up with Anita. It's wonderful to see a major company work with a well-known Christian comedian!

Christian comedians said...

Anita is fantastic. Glad to see her getting the attention she deserves.