Tuesday, February 03, 2009

25 weeks!

I'm already tending to neglect posting anything about our little boy, but I went in today for the 25 week appointment. He seems to be doing quite well and is super active. The doctor kept commenting on his strength while we were listening to his heartbeat. He seemed determined to hit or kick the doppler thing they use to listen. Adelaide was an active kiddo as well but I don't remember her being quite so strong at this point.

I'm measuring right on target so the due date is still around May 19. I'm entering the third trimester next week! Things were moving along so slowly but now it's finally hitting me that we'll having another kiddo very soon. Next visit is in 3 weeks. It's the one where I get to drink the yummy orange drink and wait for an hour to see if I've got gestational diabetes. I don't think there's much to worry about there though.

2 comments:

Charis said...

Wow! I can't believe the 3rd trimester starts next week! Going by so fast.

Cheng family said...

That drink isn't much fun. But I'm glad to hear the little guy is so spunky! :)