Saturday, August 11, 2007

A couple new videos

Adelaide has become very ticklish. I just get near her neck or sides and she giggles like crazy. Here she is today laughing while I sing her a song I recently learned from this book Liza Degarmo let me borrow. She absolutely loves it.


We recently got this jump 'n go for Adelaide to play in. I attach it to the doorway of our bedroom and can watch her from the living room. Before we went to Colorado she was only able to touch one of the buttons on the toy that's on the front. It's amazing what 2 weeks can do. When we got back she was able to reach the entire toy and figured out to work all the different parts. This thing entertains her for a really long time.

1 comment:

GRAMMY said...

OH HOW SWEET!!!!! ADELAIDE I MISS YOU MORE &MORE EVERY MINUTE. ITS LONLEY IN LOUISINANA WITHOUT YOU. LOVE YOU GRAMMY