Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Fun with Dad

Rocky's been taking care of Adelaide alot recently. She loves her dad so much. I love that he can make her laugh so easily. Here's some recent pictures of her with Rocky around the house.

One of the cool things about Rocky in Adelaide's opinion is his accessories. He's got hats and glasses. Rocky regularly tops her head with his hats and she regularly takes his glasses from him.



Gwyneth got this great onesie for Adelaide. I absolutely love it. I've put her in it whenever it's clean. It's a 6-12 month size so I'm glad I went ahead and tried it on her now so we get as much wear out of it as possible. Those darn sizes; each brand is so different. She's wearing clothes from sizes 0 up to 12.

Adelaide is in love with Scooter. She likes our other cat but really gets excited when Scooter's around. Here she is "petting" him. She usually winds up pulling out a chunk of his fur. He tolerates it well though.

No comments: