Tuesday, September 25, 2007

If a picture's worth 1000 words. . .

. . . then how many words are videos worth cause that's mostly what I've got for ya.


laundry looks alot different these days


girl loves her peas


the girl's hair is irresistible. i turned away for a minute at The Ronks' house and came back to this-- Noelle putting Adelaide's hair in a ponytail. She didn't have the gentlest touch.

I know I've mentioned before that Adelaide loves our cats, particularly Scooter. Here's some videos from a lazy Saturday morning with Adelaide and Scooter.




I can't get enough of watching Adelaide scoot backwards. This video was from the other evening when I was getting ready to put her down for bed. A few days ago I was cooking and put her on the floor in the kitchen. She scooted in a U around the table. I think it's super cute that she's moving even if it is the wrong direction. She'll learn eventually.


Sometimes I can't believe how rough Rocky is with Adelaide already. She surely doesn't seem to mind though. I was obviously freaked out at first when Rocky started throwing Adelaide up but I love her laugh at the end:


As I mentioned in an earlier post, Adelaide is in love with these Fisher Price balls. This video is proof she loves them.

No comments: