Monday, September 10, 2007

What a Squirmer

Adelaide is getting to the point where she wants to be on the move. Before she was fine just being in one spot. She can turn around really well and is beginning to move backwards. That really frustrates her. Today I had her on a blanket in her room. I left for a few minutes and came back and she was completely off the blanket. Here's a video from a week or so again where she was desperately trying to get around:



Adelaide is so ticklish. I love making her laugh. Here's a video of me tickling her tummy during lunch:



I am not always good at feeding Adelaide. If I'm in a hurry or if I'm gonna have to go ahead and wash her clothes anyway, I just give up trying to keep her clean. The other day while feeding her bananas I got some on her onesie so I just went with it letting her put her fingers in her mouth and grab the spoon. It resulted in bananas everywhere so Rocky and I decided to "shower" her off outside. It may seem weird or even mean to some people but it was fun to us.



While I'm on the subject of bathing, Adelaide had her first bath in the sink. We usually just take her in the shower with one of us but this seemed more traditional or something. She had a blast. It was like being in the pool for her.

1 comment:

GRAMMY said...

some of the pics from aug. are super!!!! please send me some via walmart. your brother wants to see to see you. we all miss you all love grammy