Monday, October 15, 2007

I love shots--shots, shots, shots

Today went in to get Adelaide's flu shot. She frowned for a second as she got it but then immediately smiled afterwards. I didn't even want to smile after mine. Funny kid.

It so weird that Adelaide's really starting to learn things. I mean things other than physical stuff. Sure she's working on the beginning stages of scooting, can sit and stand, but I've been so impressed recently with her "reading" skills. There's one book in particular that she loves to read. It's Little One's Bible Promises. I think she's preferring it now because of the pictures of babies and animals. She can help me turn every page and (this is the cool part) she will immediately touch the face of the person or baby on the page. I didn't notice this right away but then caught on after a few times. So now I'm actually talking to her about what she's doing. Anyway, thought that was pretty cool.

No comments: