Monday, October 08, 2007

Not quite 100% but alot closer



Adelaide woke up Sunday morning happy as can be. She's had a couple of difficult times over the past 2 days but nothing like Friday and Saturday. I'm SO thankful to see her smiling face again. Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement over the past few days. Here's some pics from yesterday when we were on our way to Bible study.








I'm very grateful for great friends that have let me borrow their kids clothes. I haven't had to buy anything for Adelaide so far. It's a good thing but it's also hard to resist the temptation to buy some of the adorable things that are out there. So when I had an Old Navy gift card for Adelaide I was so pumped to pick out something on my own. So I picked out these shoes. I love them! I just got them a few weeks ago and on her first time to wear them they're already getting tight!


There's still definitely something going on with the girl cause today she didn't want to eat nurse or eat solids at all. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills sometimes. She wasn't too fussy today though so that was good. She only slept 30 min. this morning but then took a crazy long 3 hour nap this afternoon. She seems to like those afternoon snoozes much better.

Thanks Hampie for the wooden blocks. Adelaide LOVES them. We stack 'em up; she knocks 'em down. Here she is trying to stuff 2 in her mouth. Also notice the gigantic full belly. Rocky fed the kid around 10 plus ounces of solids right before this:


Here's some pics from tonight when I let her play in her "toy box." Sometimes I'm just so struck by how big Adelaide is. This was one of those times.






2 comments:

Susan, wife of 1, mother of 4 said...

Sunee, I'm so sorry to hear about Adelaide! I can't think of anything that would make her react like that, except that she didn't feel well and she didn't LIKE not feeling well! Even that doesn't make a lot of sense with how she was acting! I hope it's all over now and she's back to her smiley self. By the way, OF COURSE you can solicit prayer on your blog! I'm glad to know how to specifically pray for your family!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog . . . she is such a sweet girl --- such a doll!!!
We're in Arkansas right now . . . its been great to see our new "home to be" state! :)
Pray we can raise our support real quick!
Love, Marisa